I love Sketching

Monday, April 25, 2011


There is a big story behind my drawing classes too.The first drawing class i went to was in Mumbai which was then called Bombay.I don't remember much about those classes. I remember sir had many turtles. And i used to hate them.

I never payed interest in my classes.If sir taught me coloring using crayons i would tell him to teach me water color. I used to get new colors every class and spill it in his floor. I liked coloring d walls n floor more than coloring in a drawing book. :P I was a little girl at that time.I was in 1st class.

After moving to Hyderabad preeti didi was my teacher.It so happened that my teachers alwayse changed.but i never changed.Preeti didi was my mom's frnds daughter.So i had got more privileges.She used to draw boxes and circles and ask me to fill it up wit colors.I hated doing it. When i was asked to draw something, i told her to draw for me ans i used to fill it up with colors.I was asked to replicate the same drawing on another page and get it.Next day i used to bring the drawing and feel very proud of it(when i see tat drawing book today, i wonder why was i proud :P)

I never payed attention to any of my classes. But i had lot of fun wit didi. She is great that she handled me so well for 2 months.(I was in class 5).That was my last drawing class. I never joined any drawing class after that.

0 comments: