And It’s again a Valentine Day

Friday, February 14, 2014
Fall In Love or Fall In A Pit….. Its all the Same
Songs of the Season: Kina Grannis’ “Be my Valentine” or Bruno Mars’ “Marry Me”.  Listen to these songs. And if u like them, sure you are in love and you are celebrating your Valentine Day.
It’s always a good feeling to fall in love with someone. Every single damn thing turns out to be romantic. Books, Music, Flowers, Chocolates, Rain, Sunrise, Sunset, Beach, Air….. Every single God damn thing looks beautiful. Red and Pink actually become colours… It feels that you are part of a fairy tale. Everything seems so right and bright. “Pehela Nasha Pehela Khumar… Naya pyar hai naya intezar…..” wala feeling bhi sahi hoti hai.

Love, Relationships, Break ups, Patch Ups has become a trend today. Who wasn’t in a relationship!! Who has never fallen in love!! I doubt if such a person exist. (And if u exist, please fall in love atleast once) Does love “the feeling” really exist… or it’s just the bloody hormones playing its games. Whatever it is… one should fall in love atleast once in their lifetime. Its an out of the world feeling. The world looks lovely. Actually everything looks
gorgeous. Dusre duniya ke log ban jate hai tab. My friends might be wondering that these words are coming out of me. But yes it is!!!!!!!! Love and relationships are two different
things. And I am talking about falling in love. I never regret falling in love. But a relationship sucks “big time”.
A person who has fallen in love once will always be in love… be it with the same person or a different one. But they would keep falling for it.
My friends told me that it’s a must that I put down my views on Valentine day in my blog. I sat down with a blank page for hours with no thought striking my mind. Love is complicated.. and so is the day and so is this topic.. I hate you people for making me write this. For people who are actually in love, it’s a valentine day every day. For people who are single, it’s just another day. And For people who just got single… It’s actually your Valentine Day :P  And about me I just love to see how the world celebrates this day.
Love is in the Air………..
Kuddos To Those in a Relationship and Cheers to all the SinGalzzzzzz
Happy Valentine Day to All.




0 comments: