Happy Friendship Day

Saturday, August 6, 2011
I remember those days when me and my friends used to sit all night and make friendship bands.When i look back to those days, it always leaves a smile on my face.Each one of us had more than 20 friendship bands on our hands. We used to play and have fun all the time.I was lucky that i landed in Krishi Vihar.Life was heaven.no tension, no sorrows, no problems.I wish i never left that place.I wish we never got transferred.I am sure we would still find time to play gallery once a week.I wish we never grew up.I always imagined what it would be if we were still together in Krishi Vihar celebrating friendship days, Ganesh Pooja, new year, fun fare, dandiya n lots more.
Everyday at Krishi vihar was so fun. Not to forget the april fools day.I dedicate this post to all my Krishi Vihar friends.After all u all were my first friends(bade se le kar kacha nimbu tak :P) Our group would have been incomplete without you all.. Every single one of you have contributed to my golden and precious moments.
Wish you all a very Happy Friendships Day "Our Friendship rocks"

2 comments:

  1. Moon Moon said...:

    HaPPy FrIeNdShIpS dAySSS!!!

  1. sunakshi said...:

    Wow Di !
    I neva knew that you write blog !!!

    and its really sweet of you that you have included me this post :)

    liked your post :)
    and it reminded me of the things we used to do long back :)

    thank you :)
    and A very Happy friendship day to you =D

    -Rimmi