Life Uncomplicate

Monday, February 3, 2014

Life Gives You Back What You Give It.
 
Just like the ocean gives you back what it takes from you or a person treats you just the way you treat them. Life does the same. It’s just a matter of time. But it comes back to you. Treat life like a precious little thing and life will be “enchanting”. Treat it the other way and you are screwed. I had my own good times and bad times. Whatever it was, I know that my life is treating me just the way I have been treating it. And there is only one word to describe it. “MOODY” (people who know me would actually agree to the fact that I am very moody)….. n Hell Yaa…. My life has become moody.  My life is having “Mood Swings”.
 
Things turned out to be ugly and stressful for me. I wasn’t sure of what was right and what was wrong. I started overthinking everything that went wrong. And it was a vicious circle. But now I have learnt to deal with my life, a way to make it simple and rejoice as much as I can. I have created rooms in my life with large and small doors and windows. The happy rooms have got large doors and small windows and the sad rooms have got small doors and large windows. All I need to do is hop out of the windows of the sad rooms and walk into the happy rooms. If life gives you one reason to cry then there are a thousand of reasons to be happy in life. Its just that our visions get weak because of the tears. It’s difficult to find those thousand reasons to be happy. But find five. N lock yourself in those five rooms. Life will become easy. This is the only mantra I am following now.
 
Mumbai taught me things, the harder way. (Though, I have always learnt the harder way). But for some reasons I am at peace now.  I feel stronger and confident. There are no regrets, no anger, and no grudges. I just know that I will find a way out. And if not me, my life will.
 
“Cos life is a bitch and it will surely give back what you have given it.”





0 comments: