The 3 Virtues of Life: Past, Present And Future

Monday, November 25, 2013

It is said Learn from your Past, Live in your Present and Plan for your Future.

Sometimes people are so worried about their future that they forget to live their “Today”. People forget to live, forget their closed ones, forget all emotions, love, friendship and keep running and struggling to make a tomorrow.

Just a thought!!!!!  What if u die just a fraction of second before your perfect future arrives. U never lived your life then!!!!! You spend the whole life running after making something which you could never live. Moreover, when that future comes, it would be your present (at that time frame) and because of your so called aadat or fitrat, you would be running after another future. Then when would live your life?

I keep telling myself this, a hundred times a day. But I guess this is a human tendency to think about the future and mess with your present.

I want to live in the moment. Live every colour of my life to the fullest like there is no tomorrow. I find it very difficult to do it on a daily basis. But yet I wanna do it. Everyone lives their life. I wanna make mine an experience for lifetime.

I just wanna make my journey of life “Happening”. And what is life without Ups and Downs and Highs and Lows….

So, here we go life……



Screw the Past. Celebrate your Present and Kya Pata Kal Ho Na Ho.

4 comments:

  1. well thought plan! why worry n not enjoy the present curry!

  1. original lisa atlast
    cheers and party hard gril!!!!!!

  1. Lisha said...:

    yup.... M back on firm

  1. Lisha said...:

    yup.... M back on firm