Dancing to the Tune of Life

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

I wish there was a way where I could just have a small glimpse of what my future looks like. Just a snapshot would do. But I just wanna know. Why the sky doesn’t shouts and gives me a lil hint about my future. Y are all these privileges for only those Satya Yug people.. I am tired of solving puzzles of my life all the time and wondering about what the hell is written for me. (Or did the upar wala just forget about me).

Every time God rolled “The dice of Fate” to decide my fate, I have fought with every possible means to get out with my own ways. Trying to get what I want and not what is written for me was always difficult, but on every step life has taught me a lot. Might be I was destined to learn this way. Every fight taught me, losing is sometimes important. Every win taught me, Wining is always not important, sometimes losing makes you happier. Every argument taught me, I am not right always. Every smile taught me, u will need someone to share your happiness with. Lonely days taught me, life cannot be lived alone. Staying away from parents taught me how wrong was I at times. (Almost always, I guess) Heartbreaks made me stronger. That Lil princess I fought all my life with was the best gift I ever got. (Moti, Gelu pachu… Don’t flatter yourself now) Anger, grudge, hatred taught me to forgive and forget. Wanting instant results taught me how to be patient in life. Sometime a best friend turns out to be a worst enemy and a worst enemy turns out to be your well-wisher. Expecting too much from life taught me to be content with what I have. (OMG!!!! That’s too much of Gyanbaazi…) Now I just wanna accept whatever comes on my way. An affirmative statement for every question thrown on me. (Well… I know that’s neva gonna happen)

What would I do if I know what’s in my future. Would I accept it quietly? Or would I go crazy to make some changes in it and lose all my piece of mind over it. I guess some pages are better unrevealed.

"I guess life has got its own ways. Sometimes you just need to decide on turning the page of the book or change the book. "

0 comments: