About Me

Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Hi....I am Padmaja Monalisa.Tats a unique name.n i am as unique as my name :P Google finds me easily or i must say Google knows me.
About me:
I was born in Cuttack then i was moved to mumbai.. My house was near to the sea.n I fell in love with the sea.The sun rise, the sun set, the never sleeping sea, the tides especially at night n d soothing sound it made. I have a very vague memories of Mumbai. All i remember is i went to Essle World in a school picnic, vada pav of Mumbai (my taste buds miss it even today), my friend guddi (we were best friends and best quarrel friends at that time), Pooja, Ashutosh,Dipun,Ami,Ashish n khusboo di(i dnt remember by face anymore)
My dad got transferred to Hyderabad.. I joined DAV school.I had made good friends in school and apartments.Life was so easy.I used to play tricks of being sick to avoid school.Though school was fun it was a out of my comfort zone . Reason: I wanted to play all d time.After my tenth dad got transferred to Parlakhemundi. I did my +2 here. n then my B tech in JITM college.

0 comments: