Life At JITM

Wednesday, December 24, 2008


I was sitting at the temple of JITM and waiting to find some fresher. Meanwhile a girl came and talked to me.I was glad to find a fresher.I spoke to her then i realized tat she was the younger sister of a girl(Esha) who was standing away from me n looking at me.I looked at her and thought "she looks ghamandi, i cant b her friend" Few days after tat I and Esha became very good friends and then sony joined us. The 1st year was the magical days of our life. We had so much fun. Each thing we did will become a story :P Sushree joined us soon and then it was a blast. We were all together wherever we went.And not to mention we had played many games... d best part was we understood everything about each other. I remember how i had shouted at esha in front of library n she was smiling asking me "tujhe gusha kyon aa raha hai padmaja"(my crush was having a crush on someone else and i was angry and so i shouting at esha) and she knew tat very well.
The next phase was: love came in our life. all the four of us fell in love(not with each other :P) I was d last one to get committed(and d first one to hav a breakup)
Esha n Sushree moved to different sections.I and sony were together.We are still having fun

0 comments: